Mickey's Girls

Random thoughts, hilarious moments and sweet sentiments... Our girls give us tons of these every day and this blog is our way of sharing the joy of raising two sweet little people with you. This is our life...to love Jesus, love each other, laugh a lot and enjoy the moments He's given us. Hope you enjoy!

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Sarah Beth - 2 Months Old


Finally, a post about my precious Sarah Beth!
Sarah Beth is my little punkin' bear and the most fun baby around these days! She's started smiling and talking to us. She follows me around the room and is absolutely in love with her daddy. Every time he comes around, she just lights up with smiles and coos.
Emma Grace is still completely in love with her. She tells us all the time "I like my Sarah Beth" or "I like my baby sister" - what wonderful blessings we've been given! I am so thankful!
Proof that no two children are alike - despite coming from the same genes...Sarah Beth had her 2 month doctor visit yesterday (including her 1st shots - *tears*) and she weighs in at 12 lbs 9 oz and 23 1/4 inches long. When we got home, I pulled out Emma Grace's information from the same visit - she was only 10 lbs 13 oz and 22 1/2 inches long. I think it's very cool to have had such a tiny little baby with Emma Grace and now get to experience the chubby goodness of Sarah Beth! It's fascinating to me to sit and look at her little (or not-so-little) thighs...they are so sweet, you just want to squeeze 'em! And another blessing is that because of the size difference, all of Emma Grace's clothes will fit Sarah Beth in the right seasons! Sarah Beth may actually catch up with Emma Grace before she is 2 years old...we're gonna have to fatten up my 28 lb 2.5 year old! *grin*
I love both my girls so much and can't believe that we've been blessed with the likes of these two precious gifts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home