Mickey's Girls

Random thoughts, hilarious moments and sweet sentiments... Our girls give us tons of these every day and this blog is our way of sharing the joy of raising two sweet little people with you. This is our life...to love Jesus, love each other, laugh a lot and enjoy the moments He's given us. Hope you enjoy!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Just For Fun!

Ugh. So, I found this website and thought it would be fun to see what my name said about me in acronym style. Why couldn't "N" have meant "nice"? "Naughty" would've been more fun than "nerdy!" And apparantly, this generator doesn't have a clue about me cuz "D" is definitely not what you'd associate with me. "Y" - now that's just funny!

Try it out with your name!

MMisunderstood
AAppreciative
NNerdy
DDainty
YYum

Name / Username:


Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

2 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Blogger Karen said...

LOL!LOL!LOL! HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Mine was right on!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know if I should publish mine on my blog... :)

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger annaaustin said...

A Ambivilant
N Neat
N Naive
A Awkward

I guess that's pretty dead on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home