Mickey's Girls

Random thoughts, hilarious moments and sweet sentiments... Our girls give us tons of these every day and this blog is our way of sharing the joy of raising two sweet little people with you. This is our life...to love Jesus, love each other, laugh a lot and enjoy the moments He's given us. Hope you enjoy!

Monday, May 29, 2006

Lost - Who are you?

'K...I'm a HUGE Lost fan so when I found this quiz (happened upon it - did not go looking, I promise!), I took it. I think the answer is wrong but it was a fun quiz anyway...except the XMen question b/c I know nothing about the XMen.
I think I'm more like Kate - sexy and mysterious! *giggle*
Oh - I do NOT have a great singing voice - just ask anyone who has stood next to me while we were singing! Maybe they meant, but you try to have a great singing voice!

Take the quiz:
Which LOST character are you?

Shannon
You are Shannon You can be a bit selfish at times, but you have a great singing voice.

Quizzes by myYearbook.com -- the World's Biggest Yearbook!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home