Mickey's Girls

Random thoughts, hilarious moments and sweet sentiments... Our girls give us tons of these every day and this blog is our way of sharing the joy of raising two sweet little people with you. This is our life...to love Jesus, love each other, laugh a lot and enjoy the moments He's given us. Hope you enjoy!

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Personal Shopper, Anyone?

Okay...so I think I've figured out what I want to do for the rest of my life. I haven't really ever decided that because I am scared that once I decide what I want to do with my life, I'll officially be old or well on my way and I really prefer to stay a kid! However...I think this profession will keep me young and I'll have fun too!
On our way to Corpus Christi last weekend, I stopped at the outlets in San Marcos to find the deal of the century. I didn't find it. Actually, I stopped to find me some clothes because I have none that fit over the bookshelves on my hips (sparetire = nasty) but I didn't find any of those either...nothing fits but no one seems to mind me walking around in my monster sized t-shirts and elastic granny pants so I'm not worried. *grin*
But the trip wasn't worthless...I found what I want to do. I love to shop for baby and kid clothes! I could spend all day searching through the clothes matching outfits to personality and getting the great deal on that perfect pair of shoes that go with everything (b/c I can't justify shoes that only match one outfit - that's craziness). I love it. Baby clothes and toddler clothes just make me happy. They are so cute! I think I may have to keep having kids just so I can keep shopping for kids clothes! Ha! Just kidding - instead, I'm going to have to find some clients....so, I'll be your personal shopper for your kids clothes!
In exchange, will you be my personal shopper for pretty much everything else in life cuz I'd rather not put myself through the torture of trying on any more clothes and I really just don't enjoy shopping in general.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home