Mickey's Girls

Random thoughts, hilarious moments and sweet sentiments... Our girls give us tons of these every day and this blog is our way of sharing the joy of raising two sweet little people with you. This is our life...to love Jesus, love each other, laugh a lot and enjoy the moments He's given us. Hope you enjoy!

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen of my favorite things....
(in no particular order)
1. My wedding pictures

2. My digital camera

3. Pictures of my family - especially my girls!

4. My scrapbooking (and all the stuff that goes with it!)

5. My wedding ring (& engagement ring)

6. My pink Kitchen Aid - it's pink..how cool is that?!

7. My bedroom furniture - cuz it's gorgeous!!!!!

8. My Kozy Karrier

9. My Envoy

10. My house & my backyard

11. My dining room table...cuz it was such a great deal and such a surprise to find cuz I wasn't looking for it!

12. My pink carseat - cuz it's so darn cute and it's such a token of how much I've changed since having girls!

13. Our swingset - cuz Papa built it and we have so much fun on it!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

6 Comments:

At 11:23 PM, Blogger Christine said...

I love my Kitchen Aid. We need a new car, think I'll check out Envoys. Have a great weekend.

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger Lauren said...

Did I miss something or did you really not mention your blog? Huh, I would have.

 
At 12:14 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Lauren's right, where's your blog on your list? It will get jealous... ;-)

Wow, I need to do something about my furniture. I have no desire to talk about it on my blog, and that's sad. My furniture is pretty sad on its own. I'll put that on the list.

My T13 is up!

 
At 7:00 AM, Blogger Karen said...

LOVE IT! And Lauren and Jen are right...the blog will get jealous! :) I can't believe you have a pink Kitchen Aid. Wowsers! :) HA!

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Tricia said...

I love the great colors that the kitchen aid appliances come in. Yep pink would be cool in the right kitchen. :)

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

*grin* i left the blog out cuz i think it comes in around #110...."sorry blog, i hope you don't get too offended!"
and my pink kichen aid is the centerpiece of my kitchen and matches nothing else in there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home