Mickey's Girls

Random thoughts, hilarious moments and sweet sentiments... Our girls give us tons of these every day and this blog is our way of sharing the joy of raising two sweet little people with you. This is our life...to love Jesus, love each other, laugh a lot and enjoy the moments He's given us. Hope you enjoy!

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Happy Birthday!!!!!!! Doubly so!

My niece is here! My niece is here!
My beautiful sister-in-law, Amber, gave birth to Kinsey Elaine Ferguson tonight (Sunday, July 16, 2006) at 10:41p.m. She weighs in at 7 lbs 2 oz and 19 inches long. I hear that she's gorgeous - at least, her daddy (my brother) says she is! :) I have no doubt b/c she's related to me so really, how could she not be? *grin*
I can not wait to meet her myself...so if anyone has any great ideas on how to get to VA from TX for cheap, let me know!!!!!
My mom's birthday is also today - so her big birthday present is obviously...Kinsey! Now, what makes this extra special is that Kinsey shares her middle name with my mom - Elaine is mom's middle name too! How fun and special is that? Happy Birthday Mom & Kinsey!
I'll post a picture or two as soon as I can!

We're leaving for vacation first thing in the morning so this may be the only post you see this week...of course, we never go anywhere without a computer so who knows?

Have a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home