Mickey's Girls

Random thoughts, hilarious moments and sweet sentiments... Our girls give us tons of these every day and this blog is our way of sharing the joy of raising two sweet little people with you. This is our life...to love Jesus, love each other, laugh a lot and enjoy the moments He's given us. Hope you enjoy!

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Kinsey Elaine Ferguson

I posted a couple of weeks ago on the newest addition to our family but I thought I'd share all the details and a picture so you can all see how much beauty runs through our genes! :)

My brother, Shea & his beautiful wife, Amber, gave birth to Kinsey Elaine Ferguson on July 16th at 10:41p.m. She weighed in at 7lbs 2oz and 19 inches long. Perfectly healthy and obviously beautiful - she instantly became the apple of their eye!

What's neat about Kinsey is that she was named after my mom (Carol Elaine) and she also shares a birthday with mom! Mom is just head over heels in love and awe that she has that honor.

I have not yet gotten to meet Kinsey in person although I have heard her talking over the phone and she sounds absolutely sweet as can be but soon, I hope to make the loooonnng trek to VA to meet this precious child!

In order to do so, I need to win the lottery or come into a large sum of money pretty quickly...and since I don't see that happening and it IS my birthday this month (see Birthday Month at my dear friend's blog), I'm accepting gifts of cash, Visa gift cards, American Express gift cards and airline miles of various amounts to help in my quest to make it to VA before Kinsey goes to college! *grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home