Mickey's Girls

Random thoughts, hilarious moments and sweet sentiments... Our girls give us tons of these every day and this blog is our way of sharing the joy of raising two sweet little people with you. This is our life...to love Jesus, love each other, laugh a lot and enjoy the moments He's given us. Hope you enjoy!

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Thursday Thirteen (For Real...)


Thirteen Thingsthat irritate me about blogger.com...okay, so 8 things about that and then 5 other random thoughts


1…. I already did a T13 - I worked long and hard on it last night and when I went to post it, it totally messed up my whole blog site..moving stuff around in weird places...and I used a predone codes and "filled in the blanks"...Grrrr...
2. So, I copied what I'd typed and saved it for this morning and I redid it..and it posted only half of it. Again..frustrating.
3. So, I deleted it and tried again...still only half of the 13 points showing up and none of the Thursday Thirteen stuff at the bottom despite my having redone it with one of the predone codes. Grrr...
4. I had already put on the Thursday Thirteen website that my list was up and then when it was weird, I just took it down so it made a liar out of me. Grrr....
5. Other times, when I am working on a post and I go to save as draft or to publish it, it sends me to a blank page that says the site has moved here and but it won't let me leave that blank page. Hmmmm...minor inconvenience at first but getting really old now. Grrr....
6. I do not understand html code except for the very basics and every time I try to jazz up something and I actually spend the time searching and figuring out how to do it, it either doesn't work or the whole blog gets all rearranged. Grrrr....
7. When I'm on my iMac, this site does not like me at all and will not do anything to cooperate with my posting anything. The iMac will be my only computer at some point here in the fairly near future so there may be limited posts or none at all when that becomes the case. Grrrr...
8. My other T13 I had worked hard on was much better than this but I do not have it anymore as it lost all but half of my 13 points and I can't remember them and they took too much thought the first time through - I don't have the time to do that again! Grrr...
9. We're not moving to Chicago, that kinda makes me happy cuz it's really cold there in winter.
10. My 5 1/2 month old is not happy about having to play on the floor right now.
11. Since this is the 5th time I've tried to post a T13 today, I'm just rushing through it so I'm sorry - next week will be much better!
12. My almost 3 year old is walking around talking on her "phone" and carrying on a very well thought out, mature sounding phone conversation with someone - and it's totally cute!
13. I'm at #13 now so I don't have to do this anymore today...blogger.com has not made my posting very easy so hopefully, this will post correctly. I'm on the iMac so I make no promises.






Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



2 Comments:

At 8:55 PM, Blogger Raggedy said...

I am sorry you lost your list..
Blogger can be a real problem...
I wrote a post about it once when I was really frustrated..
I had trouble getting mine to work last night too.
Here is my blogger trouble post:
http://its-a-raggedy-life.blogspot.com/2006/06/yikes.htm

My 3 year old does the same thing with the phone. She also talks to the dog and it is so cute...

My TT is up

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Okay, it sounds like we are having a blogger/iMac problem. Is there a blog site that supports iMac better? We might have to look into that. I am so sorry girl!
Oh my goodness, Emma Grace is such a cutie! I loved the pics from vacation too...
Okay, we are making the trek to Texas in June. If all times out right, we can attend the SBC in San Antonio...wanna keep David for us? :) Just teasing, they have childcare there. If you are still there, which at this point, I don't know if you will be, I would love to see you.
CHICAGO? Girl, Jeremy would have been thrilled if you all moved there...then he can drag me there to attend the seminary he really wants to go to. It is cold there! Okay, this is practically an email...bye!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home