Mickey's Girls

Random thoughts, hilarious moments and sweet sentiments... Our girls give us tons of these every day and this blog is our way of sharing the joy of raising two sweet little people with you. This is our life...to love Jesus, love each other, laugh a lot and enjoy the moments He's given us. Hope you enjoy!

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Thursday Thirteen



Thirteen of My Favorite Pics
- in no particular order
- definitely not all-inclusive


1. Emma Grace - 10/04


2. Emma Grace - 11/05


3. Sarah Beth - several hours old - 2/06


4. Emma Grace - 7/05


5. Emma Grace & Mommy - 1/06


6. Emma Grace meeting Sarah Beth - 2/06


7. Sarah Beth & Daddy - 2/06


8. Emma Grace 7/06


9. Emma Grace & Mommy - 9/03


10. Sarah Beth & Mommy - 4/06


11. Emma Grace & Daddy - 4/06


12. Emma Grace & Nana - 12/03


13. Emma Grace & Katelyn - 7/06




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



16 Comments:

At 1:08 AM, Blogger ...my 2 cents said...

Aw, those are some really great pictures!! I especially like the one of Emma Grace at the beach!

Have a great Thursday!!

 
At 3:07 AM, Blogger Wendy Ann Edwina D'Cunha e Pereira said...

Some really beautiful pictures... You have angels....

 
At 4:40 AM, Blogger Something's Missing said...

Those are great pics! There is just something about beach pics I cannot resist. They're so tranquil.

My Thursday Thirteen is up!

Happy Thursday, Mickey's Wife!

 
At 4:53 AM, Blogger Happy0303 said...

Great pictures! I love #8. It looks like something out of a magazine.

The Pink Diary

 
At 5:12 AM, Blogger C.A.Marks said...

Great photos and you have a fantastic looking family! Thanks for sharing. I swear, I could look at other peoples photos albums all day long!

And how did you get that lovely little code in the main blog? You know the one, where I can type my information in the front end and it shows up in your main blog? That is cool!

Oh by the way, when you typed in your information at my place, you typed it in wrong. Had to track you down at the main TT site. Just thought you'd like to know. I'll see if I can go in and change it via Haloscan.

 
At 6:50 AM, Blogger Karen said...

So precious! When am I going to get to touch and hold them and David play with them??? :)

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger Southern Girl said...

My goodness, what gorgeous girls you have! And that Sarah Beth looks so much like her Daddy. ;)

Thanks for visiting my TT!

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger JerseyTjej said...

Thaqt number 8 photo is FABULOUS! I love the name Emma Grace. Happy T13!

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger Wicked Witch said...

cute kids!

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Jenny Ryan said...

What wonderful pictures. Thank you for sharing them :)

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger Barbara said...

Some beautiful pictures of some gorgeous girls!

Check out my Thursday Thirteen

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger Mama Duck said...

Beautiful photos!! Our TT this week is the 13 favorite games of the Lil' Duck - come check it out! Have a wonderful Thursday ;).

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger Mom Nancy said...

What beautiful girls! No wonder these aren't all your favorites!

Thanks for visiting my little guy!

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger Trina said...

BEE YOU TI FULL

 
At 6:32 AM, Blogger The Artist said...

Great photos!
What treasures you have!

Thanks for stopping by yesterday!

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger bernie said...

I have my TT up at TT - 13 Viruses Thursday

 

Post a Comment

<< Home