Mickey's Girls

Random thoughts, hilarious moments and sweet sentiments... Our girls give us tons of these every day and this blog is our way of sharing the joy of raising two sweet little people with you. This is our life...to love Jesus, love each other, laugh a lot and enjoy the moments He's given us. Hope you enjoy!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things about the Birthday Girl (Karen!)


1. Daughter of the King
2. Excellent Wife
3. Fabulous Mommy
4. Loyal & Honest Friend
5. Cuteness (for sure!)
6. Witty & Funny
7. Kind & Caring
8. Passionate Believer
9. Loving
10. Fervant Prayer Warrior
11. Joyful Perservere-er (is that a word?)
12. Wonderful Person
13. I miss her!
Happy Happy Happy Birthday My Friend!
Go check out her Thursday Thirteen and wish her a wonderful birthday!




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




9 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Blogger amy said...

I am trying to do a coole thursday 13 but when I copy and paste the whole code, its getting messed up, any ideas?

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Amy said...

what a great list to honor your friend. Happy bday Karen

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger ...my 2 cents said...

What a sweet list! She sounds like a great friend!! Hope she had a very happy birthday today!!

Thanks for visiting my site! Have a great Thursday!! :)

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger Kimmy said...

Very sweet list! I miss my dearest friend! :(

You are blessed to have such a friend!

Happy Birthday, Karen!

Happy T13! Thanks for stopping by my list.

 
At 2:15 AM, Blogger amy said...

I figured it out although I ending up signing yours 3 times...Sorry chica!
amy

 
At 3:37 AM, Blogger Happy Mama to Three said...

A great tribute!!

C

 
At 4:28 AM, Blogger Raggedy said...

Happy birthday!
Great tribute list.
Great TT
My TT is up
Have a wonderful day!

 
At 5:51 AM, Blogger Wendy Ann Edwina D'Cunha e Pereira said...

The best gift you can give any friend on their birthday is to tell them all the nice things you know and think about them.... Great post... Hope your friend had a great day....

Have a great weekend....

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Karen said...

I did actually come by on my birthday, but I was terribly swamped at work and I didn't want to be the first one to sign! :) Thanks for the tribute...you are really too sweet. I miss you too and I just wish Texas and Georgia were closer together!! :)
Not possible? ugh. I guess I will have to wait till you come home to visit or till they make gas free. :) HA! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home