Mickey's Girls

Random thoughts, hilarious moments and sweet sentiments... Our girls give us tons of these every day and this blog is our way of sharing the joy of raising two sweet little people with you. This is our life...to love Jesus, love each other, laugh a lot and enjoy the moments He's given us. Hope you enjoy!

Monday, August 14, 2006

What's Up?

It's been a while since you've gotten a real update on what's going on with us so I thought I'd give you the brief run down!
1. Sarah Beth now has 5 teeth and 2 more working their way in. She drools like crazy and spits up waaaaayyy more than Emma Grace did. She also ate cereal for the first time tonight and it was tons of fun! I'll post pictures of it soon.
2. Emma Grace turns 3 in 3 weeks and I'm completely dumbfounded by how fast those 3 years have flown. She grows up a little more everyday. She loves Mary Poppins & Willy Wonka right now which is a welcome relief from JoJo's Circus & all the other cartoons that never seemed to really go away even when the tv was off!
3. I resigned my job today! Very fun! Very exciting! I'm going to stay home with my girls and just be mommy. I'm also going to get to serve and work alongside my husband in whatever and wherever the Lord leads us. I'm ecstatic!
4. Michael is still undecided in what and where he's going to "work". There are a lot of moving parts to making a decision on buying a franchise and we're working through details and stuff now so we make a well-informed, wise decision.

Alrighty - that's a brief synopsis of our lives...we'd love to hear what's going on with you so leave a comment, email us or come by and visit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home