Mickey's Girls

Random thoughts, hilarious moments and sweet sentiments... Our girls give us tons of these every day and this blog is our way of sharing the joy of raising two sweet little people with you. This is our life...to love Jesus, love each other, laugh a lot and enjoy the moments He's given us. Hope you enjoy!

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Thursday Thirteen - I'm Excited!


Thirteen Things that I'm VERY EXCITED about
from this past week & for this upcoming week....


1. My last day of work was this past Tuesday! I am now officially a stay at home mommy to my two precious little girls!

2. I had my first stampin' night and it was a blast! It was the first time I did all the preparation and all of that...so yeah me! and YEAH ANNA for hostessing!

3. We're "going home" on Friday for a week & a half! We get to see all our family as we'll be in Alabama, Tennessee & Georgia!

4. Saturday, I get to see my niece, Katelyn, play soccer. She's 3 - how cute is that going to be?

5. Sunday, we're taking all the girls to see Disney's Princesses on Ice!

6. Sometime next week, we're going to visit Auburn, AL to help make the decision on whether to move there or not.

7. My husband gets to go to the Auburn/LSU game on Saturday and he's so happy about that he'd pee in his pants if he were any more excited!

8. I get to chill out at Mimi & Papa's (my parents) house and let them handle the two little people who wear me out!

9. Hopefully, we'll have time to get together with old friends...yes, Amy...yes, Karen...yes, Betsy....that includes you (I'll call or email as soon as I know when we're going to be in Georgia)

10. We get to go see Granny Clark (Michael's grandmother) and she gets to meet Sarah Beth for the first time!

11. We get to go see Ma-ma & Big Dad (my grandparents) and they get to meet Sarah Beth for the first time!

12. My sister-in-law, Amber, is bringing my new niece, Kinsey, down to meet her best friend's, Sam's, new baby girl and that means that I get to meet Kinsey for the first time! I'm beyond thrilled about this one - I may pee my pants if I were any more excited!

13. Did I mention that I'm now officially a stay at home mommy to my two precious little gifts? *grin* I'm overwhelmed by God's goodness to allow me to do this! I am without words to express my joy! :)






Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



17 Comments:

At 11:26 PM, Blogger Diane said...

Wow, sounds really fun! I wish I could have a break too, but college is just too packed up! Argh!

Have a great day! :)

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger Raggedy said...

Wooooooohooooooo at the job end.
Your children will be thrilled!
What a fun and upbeat list.
I enjoyed it.
Thanks
My list is up

 
At 12:06 AM, Blogger Southern Girl said...

Congratulations on becoming a SAHM! I hope all these things you're looking forward to exceed your expectations!

Thanks for stopping by my TT!

 
At 12:17 AM, Blogger Kimmy said...

Yay! Congratulations on being a stay at home mommy! That's awesome... and I'm so glad you're looking forward to it!
You have a lot to be excited about!
Happy (and exciting) T13! My list's up!

 
At 12:23 AM, Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Hurray for you! Will you decide to be a full pledged SAHM? Now you can taste the true meaning of freedom.
Thanks for passing by.

 
At 5:00 AM, Blogger Wendy Ann Edwina D'Cunha e Pereira said...

Congratulations!!! & all the Best on becoming a Stay At Home Mommy!!! One of the most important Jobs in the World!!! Have fun & enjoy the week ahead...

 
At 6:50 AM, Blogger Karen said...

YIPPIE!!! You are coming to GA! Oh my heavens, call me so I can take off work to see you!! :) Okay, maybe not that extreme, but none the less, I can take a few hours and get David and meet you somewhere. YEAH! YEAH! (I actually think I am going to pee my pants! :)) HA!

 
At 7:03 AM, Blogger TC said...

I really love being a SAHM! Great LIST

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger Knitting Maniac said...

Wow. I am excited for you!!!!!

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger Cindy said...

What a blessing that you get to go visit your family and friends! Also, kudos to you for devoting yourself to your girls.

My TT is up too!

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger MysteriousLady said...

Sounds like a nice trip! I live in Knoxville, TN. You don't wanna be going through there sat..Tn vs Fl game. It's always wild.

How wonderful you get to stay home with your girls!

HappyTT!

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger PixiePincessMom said...

WOOHOO on getting to be a SAHM! And have tons of fun on your trip! :-)

Thanks for stopping by my TT & commenting. I hope you are having a terrific Thursday.

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Jersey Girl said...

#1 is awesome!

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger Chelle Y. said...

Enjoy staying home with your precious girls. Being a SAHM is so much fun!

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger Dane Bramage said...

Congrats! GReat list. My T13 is up. It is The Daydream Edition!

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Tinker said...

Wow! Number 1!!!! I am envious. I wish I could be a stay at home mom!

 
At 12:29 AM, Blogger Brony said...

It's it a great feeling to be a stay at home mom. I rejoined to SAH mom world in June after six years of being out of the house.

Your list sounds great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home